Ariel Caskey Hirsch (born June 18, 1985) is the twin sister of Alex Hirsch and the inspiration for Mabel Pines.
Role in Gravity Falls
She guest-starred in the episode "Boyz Crazy" as one of Pacifica's friends; the one with magenta-colored hair.
- Ariel Hirsch has an inactive account on the Gravity Falls Wiki by the username of "Arielismabel."
- She and her brother were raised in Piedmont, California, which is also where Mabel and Dipper Pines live.
- She and her brother's middle names, like Mabel and Dipper, are their parents' first names.
- As a kid, Ariel wanted a pig as a pet even to a point of making a pig shrine in her room, so Alex gave Mabel a pig (Waddles).
- The concept of Gravity Falls is based on her and her brother's summers when they were kids.
- As a child, she was obsessed with NSYNC's Lance Bass, which is why Alex Hirsch asked him to voice several of the members of Sev'ral Timez.
- The cryptogram seen at the end of "Boyz Crazy" mentions her. It reads "HAPPY NOW, ARIEL?" In response to this, Ariel made a post on Tumblr stating that she was.
- ↑ Ariel! (@_merp_derp_) | Twitter. Retrieved on August 24, 2016. “purveyor of silly. lover of squish. all things considered. M.A., MFTi.”
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Hirsch, Ariel (April 14, 2013). Tumblr Post ID 48001396099. Retrieved on April 15, 2013.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Hirsch, Ariel (April 22, 2013). Tumblr Post ID 48613439805. Retrieved on May 21, 2013.
- ↑ In the theme song opening, Dipper's bag says Piedmont on it. Also, Mabel is based on creator Alex Hirsch's twin sister, Ariel who is from Piedmont, California.
- ↑ Hirsch, Ariel (April 12, 2013). Tumblr Post ID 47823307410. Retrieved on April 5, 2015.
- ↑ Hirsch, Ariel (April 12, 2013). Tumblr Post ID 47824225482. Retrieved on April 5, 2015. “Yes. Yes, I am.”
|V - E - H - DGravity Falls Staff
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.