The throne is first seen in the beginning of "Weirdmageddon 2: Escape from Reality," when Bill asked for everyone's attention. He draws the Henchmaniacs focus to the throne, and comments that the humans are probably not conscious. Immediately afterward, Lazy Susan turns back to normal, dazed, before Bill pushes her back in place.
In "Weirdmageddon 3: Take Back The Falls," the throne is destroyed when Tyler, as the "load-bearing human" (mentioned by Gideon) is pulled from the front, causing it to collapse, and the petrified humans are returned to normal. During the collapse, the falling people also hit Gideon's cage and make it fall, freeing him.
People Identified in the Throne
Numerous people were seen in Bill's throne, most of them being secondary and background characters:
- Abuelita (left)
- Alex Hirsch (middle, next to Handlebar Bros)
- Basketball player from "Northwest Mansion Mystery" (middle front)
- Blendin Blandin (on the bottom)
- Deputy Durland (upper left)
- Gabe Bensen (right)
- Gary (On top of Abuelita)
- Ghost-Eyes (lower right)
- Greg Valentino (left)
- Handlebar Bros. (lower middle)
- Hank's son (next to Tats)
- Harry Claymore
- Janice Valentino (left, next to Greg Valentino)
- Lazy Susan (upper left)
- Lee (middle left, between Robbie and Tambry)
- Manly Dan (right)
- Marcus, Kevin and Gus Corduroy (right)
- Mattress King (next to Alex Hirsch)
- Nate (middle left, in the center of Robbie, Tambry, Thompson and Lee)
- Preston Northwest
- Priscilla Northwest
- Reginald (on top of Tambry and next to Sergei)
- Robbie Valentino (middle front)
- Sergei (lower middle, above Tambry)
- Shandra Jimenez
- Sprott (upper left)
- Tad Strange (middle next to the unnamed warden)
- Tambry (middle left, next to Robbie)
- Tate McGucket (right, next to Manly Dan)
- Tats (bottom right)
- Tyler Cutebiker (load-bearing human)
- Unnamed brown vest fisherman
- Unnamed buck-toothed fisherman
- Unnamed hillbilly
- Unnamed librarian
- Unnamed mailman
- Unnamed miner
- Unnamed old woman in purple
- Unnamed red cap man
- Unnamed singing hippie
- Unnamed sweaty man
- Unnamed woman in blue overalls
- Unnamed woman in purple
- Various other prisoners
Due to the throne being made up of Gravity Falls residents turned to stone, the throne looks like it is made of full stone from remote perspectives. The backrest of the throne is shaped like a pyramid, similar to Bill's triangular form.
- Despite the fact that Gabe Benson, the Handlebar Bros, the unnamed Basketball player, Blendin Blandin and Melody are not residents of Gravity Falls, they still appeared on the throne.
- Alex Hirsch, the creator of the show, is part of the throne.
- Deputy Durland, Pizza Guy, Sprott, Manly Dan, Lazy Susan, a raccoon, and Shandra Jimenez were the only people to be turned into stone onscreen.
Click here to view this page's gallery.