- This page is for Fight Fighters (video game), the arcade game. For the episode, see Fight Fighters.
Fight Fighters is a game that Wendy, Robbie, and Dipper play in the 10th episode, "Fight Fighters." The game has eight characters, each from a different country, including Rumble McSkirmish, Beastor, Suggessica, N-Buffalo, Joe Zambique, and Dr. Karate. It is an allusion to Street Fighter, a popular video game, while the game's name is a mix of the video game series Final Fight and Street Fighter. It is located within the Arcade.
Presumably, Fight Fighters was made in the late 1980's, along with the other games in the Arcade. The game has a mysterious "ultimate power" code, written on the left side. The code releases a game character of the player's choice. The character can only be defeated when beaten in a fight or when the character's mission or purpose is completed, sending the character back into the game. The code's writer is unknown.
List of characters
- Rumble McSkirmish (America)
- Dr. Karate (Japan)
- Joe Zambique (Mozambique)
- Czar-barian (Russia)
- Admiral Big-Calves (United Kingdom)
- Beastor (Brazil)
- N-Buffalo (North Korea)
- Suggessica (China)
- 110. "Fight Fighters"
- Dr. Karate, Rumble McSkirmish's in-game opponent, shares his name with one of the playable characters of the real life game Fist Puncher.
- N-buffalo seems to be similar to M-bison, from the street fighter series.
- Joe Zambique's name is a play on his country-of-origin's name, "Mozambique".
- Beastor appears to be a similar character to Blanka, a character from the Street Fighter series.
- The sprites and graphics that appear in the game were made by Australian sprite artist Paul Robertson who has done work on such games as Scott Pilgrim Vs The World: The Game, and Fez.