Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
Changing the profile image (the image in the article's infobox, or the top image to the right of the introduction to a large majority of articles) is one of the most common proposed changes to articles on Gravity Falls Wiki. Due to the regularity with which profile image changes are suggested, Gravity Falls Wiki centralizes these changes on this page. This is a complete democratic process.
- The proposer posts their suggestion(s) here.
- Users add a new image replacement section below, with a link to the article, and the current file in the article's infobox. Add a header2 where users pick which file they like, by number.
- The image with most votes will become the article's new infobox image. Ties go to the current image.
- The proposed image must be of the character/item/location.
- The proposed image must be high def.
- The proposed image must accurately define the character/item/location's traits.
- The proposed image must not be fan made.
- The proposed image must not be edited (exception: resizing of image).
- The proposed image must not have a watermark.
- Uncropped images are preferred.
- Proposal #1 or 2. I don't really like the Current since they just show the characters screaming at something unknown.
- Current. Lol. @Soul, that's why I like it. I like images that show a clear picture of the characters. But I dunno, I like it when it doesn't reveal too much too. I'm voting current, but I could go with prop 2 which is really intriguing...
- Proposal #1, looks the best in my opinion 18:48, July 3, 2013 (UTC)
- Current. 18:29, July 3, 2013 (UTC)
- Proposal 2.--Mermando's brother (talk) 12:11, July 9, 2013 (UTC)
- Proposal 1. It shows Mabel's feelings for Mermando, his wish to go to the ocean, and the fact that Mermando is a merman.
- Prop 1. Oh, tough one. both 1 and 2 are good. So I'm just gonna go with the prettier one. lol.
- Proposal #1 18:29, July 3, 2013 (UTC)
- Proposal #1, looks the best and was one of my personal favorite scene from the episode. 18:46, July 3, 2013 (UTC)
- I agree with Soul, Proposal #1, for all the same reasons, + better quality.
- I'm gonna have to go with Propasal #1.
Prop #118:45, July 6, 2013 (UTC) Prop 2. added prop 2.
- I added Proposal #3, and vote for it.
- Prop #3 03:10, July 7, 2013 (UTC)
- Yup, Prop 3.
- Proposal 3.Mermando's brother (talk) 12:11, July 9, 2013 (UTC)