- This page is for Glass Shard Beach (landform), the natural formation. For other uses, see Glass Shard Beach (disambiguation).
Ford Pines reminisces about Glass Shard Beach in an entry in Journal 3 for the Island Head Beast. He mentions that Lake Gravity Falls is his favorite place because it reminds him of his childhood in Glass Shard Beach.
In "A Tale of Two Stans", Stan and Ford are shown to frequent Glass Shard Beach as children, searching for buried treasure and swinging on a swing set. It in an abandoned cove of this beach that they find an abandoned ship.
- 207. "Society of the Blind Eye" (mentioned)
- 208. "Blendin's Game" (pictured)
- 211. "Not What He Seems" (flashback)
- 212. "A Tale of Two Stans" (flashback)