|Did You Know...
- ...Dipper's duffel bag has the word "Piedmont" on it in the first scene of the opening credits?
- ...that the show is based on Alex Hirsch and his twin sister, Ariel Hirsch's childhood?
- ...that Grunkle Stan has a tattoo on his back?
- ...that Dipper is a nickname based on birthmark on his forehead, which is in the shape of the Big Dipper constellation?
- ...Manly Dan, the lumberjack, is Wendy's dad?
- ...Dipper is five minutes younger than Mabel?
- ...that 'Lil Gideon is on the back of a magazine Dipper is reading in "The Legend of the Gobblewonker"?
- ...the end credits code for "The Time Traveler's Pig" reads "Not H.G. Wells Approved", a allusion to Herbert George Wells who wrote the novel, The Time Machine?
- ...some characters, like Dipper and Mabel, only have four fingers, others, like Grunkle Stan, have five due to character design choices?
- ...Wendy's last name is Corduroy?
- ...clones 3 and 4 from "Double Dipper" never returned?
- ...Big Foot appears in the woods for a split second in the opening credits?
- ...that the letter H appears in various locations throughout the Mystery Shack, such as in the windows and on the neon sign in the living room? They stand for Hirsch.
- ...that Alex Hirsch voices Grunkle Stan, Soos, Old Man McGucket, all of the gnomes, Quentin Trembley, and many others besides, on the show?
- ...that in "Dipper vs. Manliness," during the scene where Dipper is on the Manotaur's back, Sonic Generations music plays?
- ...towards the end of the theme song there's an image of a triangle shaped figure with one eye, a top hat, and a bow tie?
- ...that Mabel is the only character who's outfit regularly changes?
- ...that Alex Hirsch gave Mabel a pig in "The Time Traveler's Pig" because, as a kid, his twin sister, Ariel always wanted one?
- ...that the photos near the end of the theme song give hints to future characters?
- ...that in Gravity Falls it is legal to marry woodpeckers?
- ...that the game "Nort" in "Fight Fighters" is "Tron" backwards?
- ...that the tree Dipper and Mabel are walking on in a promotional image, is a giant foot with six toes, which is also the number of fingers on the hand on books 2 and 3?
- ...that Soos is short for Jesús?
- ...Candy's last name is Chiu?
- ...that in "Little Dipper" when Mabel and Dipper are shrunken they're about 8cm tall?
- ...that the number 618 is recurring?
- ...inside Thompson's car are the words: "Zombies Rule"?
- ...that in early development Old Man McGucket's name was "Crazy Larry"?
- ...Dipper and Mabel's middle names are their parents' first names?