Gravity Falls apparel are officially licensed clothes.
On December 11, 2012 WeLoveFine.com released the first official Gravity Falls merchandise. The same day they launched a Gravity Falls T-shirt design contest which was judged by Alex Hirsch and Michael Rianda. The Grand prize winner received up to $2,000, with several runners up receiving various prizes on top of their own designs becoming part of the online store.
In September 2012, Disney Asia, to promote the show, created a photo contest, the prizes were 50 Dipper caps with Disney's logo on it.
- Disney's personalized gift shop has multiple items for sale that can be customized with images from Gravity Falls. Items include:
- Tees for kids, men, and women
- Fleece for kids, and adults
- Messenger, and tote bags
- iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad mini cases
- Laptop and iPad sleeves
- Mugs, Travel mugs, and water bottles
- Binders, and clipboards
- Playing cards
- Luggage tags
- WeLoveFine.com sponsors the Gravity Falls podcast, "Gravity Falls Gossiper." By entering the promo code “MEOWWOW” during checkout, customers get a 15% discount on their entire order.
- Previous code: "GFGOSSIPER"