In "The Legend of the Gobblewonker," while he is fishing with his parents, Stan approaches him in hopes of befriending him. The boy finds Stan's gestures to be creepy, and his parents grow angry at Stan, his mom even threatening to call the police.
As Stan recalls his first encounter with Gideon in "The Hand That Rocks the Mabel," he cheers for the child psychic's tour bus in his flashback, and later attend his performance at the Tent of Telepathy.
He makes another appearance in "Gideon Rises," attending Gideon's announcement of Gideonland at the site of the recently closed Mystery Shack.
In "TV Shorts 1," he is seen in the background of Stan's poorly-made advertisement for the Mystery Shack.
In "A Tale of Two Stans", he visits the Mystery Shack.
The boy appears to be a bit taller than Dipper and Mabel and he is fat. He has light skin, freckles, and orange hair. He wears a green and white baseball cap with a green mark on it, a maroon T-shirt with a light mauve stripe across it, brown shorts, and black and white sneakers.
- 101. "Tourist Trapped" (no lines)
- 102. "The Legend of the Gobblewonker"
- 104. "The Hand That Rocks the Mabel" (no lines)
- 107. "Double Dipper" (no lines)
- 109. "The Time Traveler's Pig" (no lines)
- 115. "The Deep End" (no lines)
- 120. "Gideon Rises" (no lines)
- 203. "The Golf War" (no lines)
- 205. "Soos and the Real Girl" (no lines)
- 210. "Northwest Mansion Mystery" (no lines)
- 212. "A Tale of Two Stans" (no lines)
- 220. "Weirdmageddon 3: Take Back The Falls" (no lines)
- He appears in the Star vs. the Forces of Evil episode "Starstruck," as a tourist at the Echo Creek Mud Pits.
Click here to view this page's gallery.