Hoo-Ha Owl's Pizzamatronic Jamboree is a chain of family friendly restaurants, one of which is located at Gravity Malls in Gravity Falls. It is the home of the beloved animatronic band "Hoo-Ha's Jamboree."
Hoo-Ha Owl's Pizzamatronic Jamboree is first seen in the episode "Soos and the Real Girl." It is first seen when Grunkle Stan wanders in there after a family and sees faces similar to Goldie, of which he had just disposed. Stan then sees that Will E. Badger is a huge crowd pleaser, and offers to buy him, but is turned down by Gary. When Melody sees Soos riding a toy train in the kiddie area of the mall, they strike up a conversation, and agree to meet at Hoo-Ha's afterwards.
During Soos and Melody's date, .GIFfany appears on the video screens of TVs and arcade games in the restaurant and spreads to the animatronics, (including Will E. Badger, who is being stolen by Stan at the time) who are taken control of and sent to attack Melody, Dipper and Mabel and to capture Soos. .GIFfany then weaponizes games in the restaurant, causing a barrage of ski-balls. .GIFfany then chases Soos into the kitchen, where Soos throws the Romance Academy 7 game disc into the oven, destroying .GIFfany. Meanwhile, Stan is being attacked by Will E. Badger, who chases him outside, but eventually gets chewed upon by Goldie, who was in the dumpster, distracting Will E. until he was deactivated by .GIFfany's destruction. Soos later remarks that "he remembers the place was a lot more fun as a kid."
- Back Pat
- Fight Fighters
- First-Person Puncher
- Fortress Fort
- Horse Dad
- Lazer Wizard
- Life Avoider
- Star Battle
- Virtual Owl Trowel
- (Most of name obscured)min Guy
- Ball Pitt
- They have MSG in the kitchen.
- The scene where .GIFfany uses the body of the animatronic beaver cheerleader and points to Soos using her extended flash drive is based on Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines.
- Hoo-Ha's is a parody of the restaurant chains Chuck E. Cheese's and ShowBiz Pizza Place.
- There is a common misconception that the homicidal animatronics are a spoof of the indie point-and-click horror survival game, Five Nights at Freddy's. However "Soos and the Real Girl" was written and in development long before the release of said game. Several crew members have also outright denied the connection, mentioning Rock-afire Explosion as the inspiration. In fact, Chuck E. Cheese's parodies is a well-known trope. Any connections are pure coincidence.
Click here to view this page's gallery.