Mabel seems to make it a habit to set out a number of rom-coms, other movies, and games to watch/play with her friends in preparation for sleepovers. In one too many instances, the sight of them horrifies Dipper Pines as he knows what their appearance indicates.
List of titles
- I'm In Love With a Girl Named You! is in a pink DVD case featuring a man with brown hair and an olive green collar shirt and a black undershirt surrounded by hearts. The tagline says, "Won't you be my boo?"
- Oh No She Di'nt features a woman in a purple dress and tan belt in a sassy pose on a green DVD case. The title of the movie appears on the cover as if she's speaking, in the form of a word balloon. The top of the spine also has a purple "W."
- If the "Love" Fits... Date it! is written in salmon pink on the spine of a brown DVD case.
- This is referencing the expression "if the glove/shoe fits, wear it."
- Smooch Town is written in black font on a white case. There is an upside down pink triangle at the top of the spine.
- Boy Cray Cray is written in black on a light peach spine, and the cover is a darker orange. The top of the spine features Bill Cipher.
- Another DVD's title is unknown, but its backside has "The biggest rom-com of the year!" written on it.
- 116. "Carpet Diem"