| Calling for help!|
This page, while not being a stub, still needs some attention, specifically in the Appearance section(s).
Mystery Mountain is a tourist attraction in Oregon. Darlene works there, at the ticket booth. It is five times the size of the Mystery Shack and has actual attractions, unlike what Stan Pines pretends to have at his own tourist trap.
The Mystery Mountain is a mountain surrounded by forests, with lots of attractions and features. It usually has a foggy climate. Its entrance has a big signboard, the ticket booth in which in Darlene works and large statues of Paul Bunyan and a blue bull.
- Old Reliable (a geyser).
- Stump Bench.
- Giant spider forest.
- Mummy Museum (featuring new mummies daily).
- Sights of arachnimorphs.
- Oregon's largest Paul Bunyan statue.
- Blue ox statue.
Other Locations and Features
- Trambience (a sky tram that goes up to Widow's Peak at a speed of 0.1 mph, the world's slowest treetop tram ride).
- Widow's Peak.
Mystery Mountain was one of Stan's selected tourist traps to sabotage in Stan's road trip in "Roadside Attraction." He arrives there in the RV with Dipper, Mabel, Candy and Grenda. Stan flirted with an employee named Darlene to demonstrate to Dipper that he knows how to get girls. However, after the two walked deep into the giant spider forest, Darlene then revealed that she was an arachnimorph, wrapping Stan in webbing to eat him. Despite this, Stan was able to contact Dipper through a walkie-talkie. Dipper and the others were able to free Stan, and escape Darlene by dropping the foot of a Paul Bunyan statue on top of her.
- 216. "Roadside Attraction"
- This location is inspired by the real tourist trap Trees of Mystery, located in northern California.
- Old Reliable geyser is inspired by Old Faithful geyser, in Yellowstone National Park.
- In the pamphlet for the tourist trap is a panel titled "They Hide Among Us" and reads: It's a well-known FACT that arachnimorphs EAT PEOPLE. Telltale signs that a family member is a dangerous spider monster are sweaty palms, hairy body, ravenous appetite, likes crouching behind furniture.
- Darlene is the one kidnapping tourists and wrapping them up, turning them into mummies, that explains why the Mummy Museum has new mummies daily.