Mystery Shack Mystery is a game on the Disney Channel website where one tries to get out of the Mystery Shack, while exploring and collecting items (like Shmebulock.) One can play as Dipper or Mabel Pines. Depending on which character you choose, the way to win the game is different.
In this game, you must explore the Mystery Shack and search for clues in order to get out.
How to play
- Click around each room to explore the Mystery Shack and find a way out
- Click items from your inventory to combine them with other objects.
- Press the "?" button for a hint if you get stuck
During the game you can obtain 5 different codes to use in the game "Postcard Creator."
You can find them yourself or look right below:
- "dinosaur" Unlocks a dinosaur skull.
- "eyeballs" Unlocks a bowl of eyeballs.
- "emerald" Unlocks an emerald ore.
- "furry fish" Unlocks a hairy fish.
- "spacecraft" Unlocks a UFO.
- There is an axolotl in the fish tank.
- If you click the red box with a ? on it, the character will say "Empty! I was hoping for coins or mushrooms", which is a obvious reference to Super Mario .
Click here to view this page's gallery.
|Disney Channel Online Games|
|Oddity Creator | Mystery Shack Mystery | Postcard Creator | Mystery Tour Ride | The Twin Mystery Vortex of Doom | Fright Night | Mabel's Sweater Creator | Disney Super Speedway | Rumble's Revenge | Attic Stuff Golf | Mystery Shack Attack | PinesQuest | Li'l Gideon Shrinks Back | Haunted Hunt | Holiday Sweater Creator | Snowman-O-Rama | Disney Channel Holiday Starglobe | PigPig Waddles Bounce Ultra | Prank-A-Tron 5000 | Villains Unite! | Magic Rune Mystery | Disney Infinity 2.0|