The second season of Gravity Falls was announced on July 29, 2013 by Eric Coleman On February 15-16, 2014, Disney Channel announced that Gravity Falls will move to Disney XD along with Wander Over Yonder. It premiered on August 1, 2014 on Disney Channel and August 4, 2014 on Disney XD. however, starting on this season, Disney XD will air new episodes first then Disney Channel as part of the channel's "Disney XD on Disney Channel" block. Despite this, "Scary-oke" and "Little Gift Shop of Horrors" premiered originally on Disney Channel.
- Jason Ritter as Dipper Pines
- Kristen Schaal as Mabel Pines
- Alex Hirsch as Stan Pines and Soos Ramirez
- Linda Cardellini as Wendy Corduroy
- Dee Bradley Baker as Waddles
- Will Forte as Tyler
- Jennifer Coolidge as Lazy Susan Wentworth
- Stephen Root as Bud Gleeful
- T.J. Miller as Robbie Valentino
- Gregg Turkington as Toby Determined
- Kari Wahlgren as Shandra Jimenez
- Kevin Michael Richardson as Sheriff Blubs
- Keith Ferguson as Deputy Durland
- Thurop Van Orman as Gideon Gleeful
- Niki Yang as Candy Chiu
- Carl Faruolo as Grenda
- Alex Hirsch as Old Man McGucket and Bill Cipher
- Justin Roiland as Blendin Blandin
- Jackie Buscarino as Pacifica Northwest
- Michael Rianda as Thompson and Lee
- Jessica DiCicco as Tambry
- Scott Menville as Nate
- Nathan Fillion as Preston Northwest
- Mark Hamill as Shape Shifter
- Patton Oswalt as Franz
- Peter Serafinowicz as Blind Ivan
- Jorma Taccone as Gabe Bensen
- Neil deGrasse Tyson as "Smart" Waddles
- "Weird Al" Yankovic
- See also: Episode guide
|Season||Episodes||Season premiere||Season finale|
|2||TBA|| August 1, 2014 (Disney Channel)
August 4, 2014 (Disney XD)
| TBA (Disney Channel)
TBA (Disney XD)
|August 1, 2014||618G-202||2.4|
|The Pines family begin resolving to get back to normal after the Li'l Gideon incident. They throw a “Mystery Shack Is Back” party, but some unwelcome guests intend to crash it.|
|22||2||"Into the Bunker"
|August 4, 2014||618G-201||0.9|
|Dipper’s secret journal pages lead him and the gang to the author’s hidden bunker where they find themselves face-to-face with a mysterious figure from Gravity Falls’ lore.|
|23||3||"The Golf War"
|August 11, 2014||618G-203||1.3|
|After being belittled by Pacifica one too many times, Mabel challenges her to a miniature golf-off which gets a tad out of control when some local residents offer their help.|
|September 8, 2014||618G-206||0.9|
|Mabel decides to put on a sock puppet rock opera to impress a local puppeteer, but her show goes awry when Dipper’s drive to uncover journal secrets leads to a supernatural disaster.|
|25||5||"Soos and the Real Girl"
|September 22, 2014||TBD||0.8|
|Soos needs a date for his cousin Reggie’s engagement party and looks to a dating simulator game to help him talk to girls.|
|26||6||"Little Gift Shop of Horrors"
|October 4, 2014||TBD||2.3|
|In three separate mysterious tales, Stan is cursed by a Witch, Waddles accidentally eats a bowl of brain-enhancing jelly and builds a machine that allows him to speak for the first time, and Mabel faces her fear of Claymotion.|
|27||7||"Society of the Blind Eye"
|October 27, 2014||TBD||1.0|
|The kids, along with Old Man McGucket's help, discover there is a secret society in Gravity Falls.|
|November 10, 2014||TBD||0.8|
|Blendin Blandin returns to face off with Dipper and Mabel in a futuristic battle that could trap them forever in time jail.|
|29||9||"The Love God"
|November 26, 2014||TBD||0.8|
|Mabel takes matchmaking too far when she steals a love potion from a real Love God.|
|30||10||"Northwest Mansion Mystery"
|February 16, 2015||618G-211||TBD|
|Pacifica enlists Dipper’s help to rid the Northwest Mansion of a ghost before he wreaks havoc on her fancy party.|
|31||11||"Not What He Seems"
|March 9, 2015||TBD||TBD|
|After government agents take Stan into custody, Dipper and Mabel question how much they really know about their Grunkle Stan.|
- According to Alex Hirsch, season 2 will have some flashbacks of life before Dipper and Mabel were sent off to Gravity Falls on vacation with Stan Pines. It was also said that characters such as Wendy, the teens, and Pacifica Northwest will have some more screen time and development in season 2. Bill Cipher, Blendin Blandin, and many of Mabel's ex-crushes will also return in at least one of the season 2 episodes.
- In a tweet, Alex Hirsch (the creator of the show) said that at least one character "will not survive the season"