|Content posted on this page is to only be about improving the article itself.|
For all other types of discussion, please post them in the forums.
- It's true it's a placeholder name. He originally got it from here: http://vk.com/wall-22964358_25385 . According to Google Translate this is what the post says, "Today it was discovered that on Disney Channel is showing new mini-series "Gravity Falls", which have not yet reached even in the U.S.. The first episode of "Album memorable events" you will see in the near future in our group!" Maybe it should be renamed to "Album of Memorable Events"?
- Actually, in Russian "Альбома" is 'album,' but can also mean 'scrapbook.' It's probably "Scrapbook of Memorable Events." 01:16, January 27, 2014 (UTC)
Rename it to unnamed scrapbook short, cause I think it will be about Mabel's scrapbooks. --DipperPines12 15:25, January 27, 2014 (UTC)
- Support — I think "unnamed short" for this one and "unnamed short 2" for the other one, until we get actual titles.Olsson; I take care of the place while the MASter is away 01:18, January 28, 2014 (UTC)
I watched the Mabel's Album of Memories on The Mystery of GF on Youtube, but the title was Stand-off at the Ragtime. Bill Cipher1500
- The Uploader chose the title based on what little information we have. That's not an actually confirmed title, anywhere... yet. 20:00, February 6, 2014 (UTC)
Let the Russian say the word! Well, here I am - the Russian. *crickets* Sooo... Actually, I just discovered that this short is second in third set of shorts, "Gravity Falls TV" is first and "Fixin' It with Soos" is third. Доброжелатель240300 (talk) 18:19, February 6, 2014 (UTC)
- Interesting... That's good to know. I wish we had English confirmation somewhere. 20:00, February 6, 2014 (UTC)
- Alas, I found only Russian one. Доброжелатель240300 (talk) 10:48, February 8, 2014 (UTC)
Hey, so I checked the transcript, and the first line is something like "You're watching Mabel's Scrapbook!" I think that this is a better name. "It's in the name, son!: "Be Natural!" 16:22, May 14, 2014 (UTC)
- Yea. 20:49, May 14, 2014 (UTC)