|Content posted on this page is to only be about improving the article itself.|
For all other types of discussion, please post them in the forums.
Possible redirect idea
Matt Chapman = Homestar Runner Crossover?
We know that Matt Chapman (the voice of Mermando) is the creator of Homestar Runner, but I think that Gravity Falls will get a crossover special with that franchise. We should ask Alex Hilch if there are any plans for a crossover. Just think, Mabel having fun with Strong Mad and The Cheat. Matteso586 (talk) 01:05, February 11, 2014 (UTC)
You better be on the hype train.
- It was attached to his tweet, but I don't think it's from or about Season 2. 17:01, March 5, 2014 (UTC)
- Well, I think it would make sense, considering I don't think we've ever seen that artwork before. Also, if you're gonna delete the artwork, don't forget to delete the "Alex Hirsch's promo art for Season 2. Seen on Twitter" thing. Otherwise, it just doesn't make much sense. —Preceding unsigned comment added by The Sqoou (wall • contribs)
Season Two Image Claim Authentic or Forgery?
- On 4/10/2014 a picture surfaced, along with the claim of being from season two.
- It shows what's said to be Wendy's bedroom with a bright light shining in the window.
- The attached metadata shows, among other things 202 in the episode section and the word Scaryoke as the title.
- There has not been conformation as to it's authenticity as of 4/11/2014
- Here is the original link which was poster to Twitter.
- [[File:Wendy's_Bedroom.jpg|thumb|Here is the image in question]]
- The Sqoou (talk) 14:30, April 11, 2014 (UTC)
- Because it's not canon, I've deleted the image for now. You can also find it here: http://gravityfallsnews.tumblr.com/post/82291178828/this-picture-of-wendys-room-may-be-a-spoiler-from. 17:10, April 11, 2014 (UTC)