|Content posted on this page is to only be about improving the article itself.|
For all other types of discussion, please post them in the forums.
Rename to "Undead"
- Oppose — I think it should remain "The Undead". It sounds way better like that. Also, I believe that it would be more correct to call it that, rather than just "Undead". Madialiano (talk) 19:19, April 5, 2016 (UTC)
- Support — I know it's written with a "the" on the journal page but this page just stands out (not in a good way) from all the other pages because of it. Mr BKnew yourfather I did! 21:58, October 3, 2015 (UTC)
- Neutral — I'm not even sure this vote is possible because there is a category of the same name, Category:Undead. --Topdarlingwh (talk) 22:03, October 3, 2015 (UTC)
- Comment — Wait, we really can't have a page and a category with the same name? Mr BKnew yourfather I did! 00:08, October 15, 2015 (UTC)
- Comment — Can we rename it, then? Mr BKnew yourfather I did! 22:53, December 17, 2015 (UTC)
- Comment — When you think about it you don't usually have "Undead" without the "The". --Rai 水 (talk) 06:01, December 19, 2015 (UTC)
- Comment — Why not? Mr BKnew yourfather I did! 04:19, December 19, 2015 (UTC)
- Neutral — I don't mind renaming it to just Undead as long as their is a redirect page called "The Undead" as some go by that term. --Rai 水 (talk) 06:01, December 19, 2015 (UTC)
- Support — I think the page title should be named "Undead", however when mentioned they should be addressed as "the Undead". Also, I do agree with having a redirect to "The Undead" as there should be redirects for common aliases. Palettepony895 (talk) 04:13, January 24, 2016 (UTC)
- Oppose — The Undead sounds better then Undead. Sandgar, Leader of HTF Wiki 04:16, January 24, 2016 (UTC)
- Oppose — In the case of this article "Undead" is a noun, not an adjective.--Peacexfreedom (talk) 02:48, February 10, 2016 (UTC)