|Did You Know...
- ...Dipper's duffel bag has the word "Piedmont" on it in the first scene of the opening credits?
- ...that the show is based on Alex Hirsch and his twin sister, Ariel Hirsch's childhood?
- ...Manly Dan, the lumberjack, is Wendy's dad?
- ...Dipper is five minutes younger than Mabel?
- ...that 'Lil Gideon is on the back of a magazine Dipper is reading in "The Legend of the Gobblewonker"?
- ...some characters, like Dipper and Mabel, only have four fingers, others, like Grunkle Stan, have five due to character design choices?
- ...clones 3 and 4 from "Double Dipper" never returned?
- ...Big Foot appears in the woods for a split second in the opening credits?
- ...that the letter H appears in various locations throughout the Mystery Shack, such as in the windows and on the neon sign in the living room? They stand for Hirsch.
- ...that Alex Hirsch voices Grunkle Stan, Soos, Old Man McGucket, all of the gnomes, Quentin Trembley, and many others, on the show?
- ...that in "Dipper vs. Manliness," during the scene where Dipper is on the Manotaur's back, "Sonic Generations" music plays?
- ...towards the end of the theme song there's an image of Bill Cipher?
- ...that Alex Hirsch gave Mabel a pig because, as a kid, his twin sister, Ariel always wanted one?
- ...that the game "NORT" in "Fight Fighters" is "Tron" backwards?
- ...that Soos is short for Jesús?
- ...that the number 618 is recurring?
- ...inside Thompson's car are the words: "Zombies Rule"?
- ...Dipper and Mabel's middle names are their parents' first names?