The Tent of Telepathy is a tourist attraction owned by Bud Gleeful, located in Gravity Falls, Oregon. The Mystery Shack is its top competitor. It is home of Gideon's psychic performances and his father's piano performances. When viewed from the outside, it is blue and white with a colorful wooden pentagram with an eye in its center on top.
In "Dreamscaperers" there is a commercial for The Tent of Telepathy, during which the tent is dropped on the Mystery Shack, claiming the place will be the new location of Tent of Telepathy.
- In "Weirdmageddon 3: Take Back The Falls", the star sign of the tent is revealed to be the zodiac symbol for Gideon.
- 102. "The Legend of the Gobblewonker" (mentioned)
- 104. "The Hand That Rocks the Mabel"
- 111. "Little Dipper"
- 119. "Dreamscaperers"
- 15. "TV Shorts 2" (pictured)
- 201. "Scary-oke" (pictured)
- 214. "The Stanchurian Candidate" (pictured)
- 216. "Roadside Attraction" (pictured)
Click here to view this page's gallery.