FANDOM


  • did you notice that in the scene with dipper and weny talking it showed pacifica on the dance floor the it showed her come out of the bathroom.so she musthave cloooooooned herself OoOoOoOoOoO

      Loading editor
    • It's probably an error.

        Loading editor
    • they never make erors 

        Loading editor
    • List of goofs

      Behold the errors -S1e18 Waddles superstar transparentSoul Wolfy Talk 

        Loading editor
    • Soul Wolfy wrote:
      List of goofs

      Behold the errors -S1e18 Waddles superstar transparentSoul Wolfy Talk 

      Ahaha yeaaaah

        Loading editor
    • Mabelicious678 wrote:
      they never make erors 


      AHAHA you're kidding, right? There is an entire list of goofs, or errors, that happen in episodes and are common while insignificant to the enjoyment of the show. Some people even make YouTube videos about specific errors they notice.

        Loading editor
    • Mabelicious678 wrote: they never make erors 

      Oh... I think they do! Check out the List of goofs page. If you look under Double Dipper on that page, they talk about your point. :D

        Loading editor
    • DipperPines12 wrote:

      Mabelicious678 wrote: they never make erors 

      Oh... I think they do! Check out the List of goofs page. If you look under Double Dipper on that page, they talk about your point. :D

      Hold on. That list of errors represents the opinions of whatever wiki members put them there. It's not some sort of official list. Some of those "errors" might in fact be clues to be explained.

        Loading editor
    • Mr B Natural
      Mr B Natural removed this reply because:
      Didn't come out right
      23:07, February 16, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • RockSunner wrote:

      DipperPines12 wrote:

      Mabelicious678 wrote: they never make erors 

      Oh... I think they do! Check out the List of goofs page. If you look under Double Dipper on that page, they talk about your point. :D
      Hold on. That list of errors represents the opinions of whatever wiki members put them there. It's not some sort of official list. Some of those "errors" might in fact be clues to be explained.

      Many of them are obviously errors. (i.e. several times when characters speak, their mouths don't move)

      And on e goof (the one with Dipper and book 2 in HTRM) was confirmed by Alex Hirsch to be a goof, so yes, they do make mistakes

        Loading editor
    • Olssonk wrote:

      RockSunner wrote:

      DipperPines12 wrote:

      Mabelicious678 wrote: they never make erors 

      Oh... I think they do! Check out the List of goofs page. If you look under Double Dipper on that page, they talk about your point. :D
      Hold on. That list of errors represents the opinions of whatever wiki members put them there. It's not some sort of official list. Some of those "errors" might in fact be clues to be explained.

      Many of them are obviously errors. (i.e. several times when characters speak, their mouths don't move)

      And on e goof (the one with Dipper and book 2 in HTRM) was confirmed by Alex Hirsch to be a goof, so yes, they do make mistakes

      I don't really agree with the Pacifica clone theory itself. If she existed she didn't really do anything. So it could well be a mistake. I just don't like making that assumption everywhere.

        Loading editor
    • An anonymous contributor
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message