| Calling for help!|
This page, while not being a stub, still needs some attention, specifically in the History section(s).
He is seen for the first time in "Tourist Trapped," in the Mystery Shack, laughing at a bobblehead version of Stan. Later, he is shown among the tourists failing to comprehend that the Rock That Looks Like a Face Rock is not an actual face.
In "Boyz Crazy," he is seen in Stan's flashback when Stan yells subliminal messages on the loud speaker, causing the sweaty man to fall onto the floor and cover his ears in distress.
The sweaty man is wearing a red and white shirt, along with a camera that is hanging from his shoulders. He is fat, wears glasses, and is bald except for two hairs on the top of his head, and has a big nose.
- 101. "Tourist Trapped"
- 108. "Irrational Treasure" (no lines)
- 109. "The Time Traveler's Pig" (no lines)
- 113. "Boss Mabel" (no lines)
- 115. "The Deep End" (no lines)
- 117. "Boyz Crazy" (flashback, no lines)
- 219. "Weirdmageddon 2: Escape From Reality" (no lines)
- He appears in Star vs. the Forces of Evil, in "Starstruck," as a tourist at the Echo Creek Mud Pits.
Click here to view this page's gallery.